Wilson Leung created this post
Data Analytics Bootcamp
- 6-month program
- Course web site
What you'll learn
We partnered with industry insiders, so you can learn the skills that employers look for. The curriculum is split into 5 units covering the topics below:
- Framing structured thinking
- Analyzing business problems
- Connecting data using SQL
- Visualizing data with Python
- Communicating your analysis
Build industry-level projects
In addition to small projects designed to reinforce specific concepts, you'll complete two capstone projects focused on a realistic data analytics scenario that you can show to future employers.
Work 1:1 with a mentor
Mentor-guided learning not only helps you build skills faster, but also enables career growth.
Get the perfect job with unlimited 1:1 career coaching
Career-focused course material is paired with personal coaching calls to help you land your dream job. You'll have 6 scheduled calls, with unlimited access to more. And full career support continues for 6 months after completing the program.
Is this program right for me?
This data analytics bootcamp is designed for people who demonstrate an aptitude towards critical thinking and problem solving, and have two years of work experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as determined by initial interactions with the Admissions team
The full tuition for the program is $6,600. If you pay upfront, you get a 17% discount. Remember, if you don't get a job within 6 months of completion, you'll receive a full refund.