Why should I join the BioQUEST Group?
The vast majority of the materials available here do not require you to be a member to view them. However, joining the BioQUEST group has many perks!
- Links you to other faculty who are interested in teaching with data
- Receive updates on new BioQUEST activities and modules
- Access to community forums to ask questions and view others' work
We are slowly migrating resources from the BioQUEST web site to make them accessible through QUBES.
How do I join?
I already have a QUBESHub account
- Click the "Join Group" button in the upper right corner.
- If you are not signed in to QUBESHub log in now
- If you can't remember your password - ask for it to be sent to you.
- That's it, you should be good to go.
I don't have a QUBESHub account yet
Having QUBESHub account gives you access to a wide range of resources and opportunities to collaborate.
Creating a QUBESHub account is simple and quick. You will be asked for the following information:
- choose a username and password
- your real name and a valid email account
You will need to confirm your identity by following a link that is sent to the email address your entered.