A Special Interest Group of the Mathematical Association of America
Our mission is to help you in curriculum development, faculty development, and undergraduate research in computational and mathematical biology.
We support those activities that will enhance the exchange of ideas and access to educational opportunities amoung undergraduates and undergraduate faculty.
Current 2022 Officers
- Chair: Alex Capaldi, Valparaiso University
- Past-Chair: Hannah Highlander, University of Portland
- Program Chair: Timothy D. Comar, Benedictine University
- Secretary: Anne Yust, University of Pittsburgh
- Treasurer: Frank Lynch, Eastern Washington University
- Electronic Communications: Timothy D. Comar, Benedictine University