A Special Interest Group of the Mathematical Association of America
Our mission is to help you in curriculum development, faculty development, and undergraduate research in computational and mathematical biology.
We support those activities that will enhance the exchange of ideas and access to educational opportunities amoung undergraduates and undergraduate faculty.
Current 2019 Officers
- Chair: Hannah Highlander, University of Portland
- Chair-Elect: Alex Capaldi, Valparaiso University
- Past Chair: Raina Robeva, Sweet Briar College
- Program Chair: Borbala Mazzag, Humboldt State University
- Secretary: Robert Stolz, University of the Virgin Islands
- Treasurer: Frank Lynch, Eastern Washington University
- Electronic Communications: Tim Comar, Benedictine University