This is a list of the requirements of this Faculty Mentoring Network (FMN). You must complete each of these items in order to receive the Completion Letter. Detailed instructions for submitting final Lesson Manuscripts will be distributed in mid-December but an overview of the expectations has been shared below.
- Be an active participant for the entirety of the network
- Submit your final Lesson Article manuscript to CourseSource and/or share final products to the QUBES Hub
To accomplish this goal, you must:
- Attend all of your FMN group meetings
- Post responses to assignment prompts in the forum
- Write assigned sections of your manuscript in between synchronous meetings
- Be prepared for peer discussion and editing during synchronous meetings
- Post a reflection of your implementation in the forum
- Be a participant facilitator for a working group meeting
We ask that you submit your final Lesson Article manuscript to CourseSource as soon as it is ready. You may also decide to share your teaching materials (teacher notes, curriculum materials, assessments, etc.) on the QUBES Hub site.
We understand that scheduling meetings for a group of very busy faculty participants is difficult. If you have an unexpected conflict and are unable to attend a meeting, please let your group leaders know in advance.