Apply by January 22. Applicants must be able to attend all of the online meetings, including a kick-off meeting in early-February and small group meetings every other week from February-April, at a time convenient for participating faculty. All faculty are welcome.
The application collects basic contact and institutional information and includes answers to the following questions:
- What adaptations do you intend on making to the module before implementing it in your course(s). (250 words)
- Describe your experiences using data in your teaching. Include challenges you have faced and strategies you have used to engage your students in working with data. (250 words)
Once accepted into the Network, participants should commit to the following:
- Participate in the full FMN (September-December)
- Implement at least one of the selected modules in their course(s)
- Share materials on the QUBES Hub
- Share teacher notes and applicable classroom materials
It is important that all participants are able to commit to the full experience. The greatest benefits of these experiences are generated in the interactions with colleagues. Your contributions will be critical to the success of this program.