The following articles were identified by iEMBER members as being of potential interest to individuals who are thinking about equity in online teaching.
All iEMBER members are encouraged to contribute to iEMBER's QUBEShub site. If you would like to suggest additional articles to be included here, please contact our iEMBER QUBEShub coordinator, Dr. Rebecca Campbell-Montalvo at email@example.com.
Equity in Online Teaching (Known and Unknowns)
- Our Bodies Encoded: Algorithmic Test Proctoring in Higher Education by Shea Swauger on April 2, 2020 in Hybrid Pedagogy, The Journal of Critical Digital Pedagogy
- Toward Inclusive STEM Classrooms: What Personal Role Do Faculty Play? by Tess L. Killpack and Laverne C. Melon on October 13, 2017 in CBE Life Science Education
- Caution, Student Experience May Vary: Social Identities Impact a Student's Experience in Peer Discussions by Sarah L. Eddy, Sara E. Brownell, Phonraphee Thummaphan, Ming-Chih Lan, and Mary Pat Wenderoth on October 13th 2017 in CBE Life Science Education
- Ethical Issues in Online Education by Bill Anderson and Mary Simpson on June 5, 2008 in Open Learning: The Journal of Open, Distance and e-Learning
- Building Rapport to Improve Retention and Success in Online Classes by Rebecca A. Glazier on April 15, 2016 in Journal of Political Science Education
- An Exploratory Study of Adult Learners' Perceptions of Online Learning: Minority Students in Continuing Education by Yu-Chun Kuo and Brian R. Belland on March 16, 2016 in Educational Technology Research and Development