Apply now: https://forms.gle/3efMQipcq8V3vh1X7
Apply by December 15, 2022. Applicants must be able to attend all of the online meetings, including a kick-off meeting in mid-January 2023 and small group meetings via Zoom every other week from week of January 28 through the week of April 24, 2023 at a time convenient for participating faculty. All faculty are welcome.
The application collects basic contact and institutional information and includes answers to the following questions:
- In what course(s) do you intend to implement the module(s) and what adaptations do you plan on making. (250 words)
- Describe your experiences using online materials in your teaching. Include challenges you have faced and strategies you have used to engage your students. (250 words)
Once accepted into the Network, participants should commit to the following:
- Participate in the full FMN (Week of Jan 17 through Week of April 24, 2023)
- Implement parts of at least one of the selected modules in their course(s)
- Share materials on the QUBES Hub and on Gala (https://www.learngala.com/)
- Share teacher notes and applicable classroom materials to receive the OCELOTS Education Scholar Certificate
It is important that all participants are able to commit to the full experience. The greatest benefits of these experiences are generated in the interactions with colleagues. Your contributions will be critical to the success of this program.