Displaying content on pages
Include link to cards.
This page contains information that will help you learn how to edit the pages for your group. The page structure and organization will help users learn about your project and how they can participate. The ways that you organize pages is very flexible and can be changed at any time. However, we have some suggestions and templates for displaying information on pages to help you get started.
Disseminating your materials
- Build a page to introduce your project materials and provide direct links to them.
Building a collaborative community
- Set the Membership Join Policy to "Open" so that anyone with a QUBESHub account can join your group
- Use your overview page to introduce your project and how others can participate.
- Use tools like Collections and the Forum to make it easy for your community to share ideas and connect with one another.
- Set the Membership Join Policy to "Restricted" or "Invite only"
- Make the Overview visible to any HUB visitor and use that page to share a little information about your group and give them a way to contact you if they are interested in learning more.
- Make other tools accessible to group members only.
Check the discussion about working with pages to get ideas and ask questions.