QUBESHub has a publication system that makes it easy to share materials. By sharing your materials using the publication system it is easy to track usage, get feedback, and manage versions. You may also want to make it easy for your community to contribute materials or customized versions of existing materials.
Disseminating your materials
- When you publish your materials they will accessible to the entire QUBES Community.
Building a collaborative community
- Set the Membership Join Policy to "Open" so that anyone with a QUBESHub account can join your group
- Use your overview page to introduce your project and how others can participate.
- Use tools like Collections and the Forum to make it easy for your community to share ideas and connect with one another.
- Set the Membership Join Policy to "Restricted" or "Invite only"
- Make the Overview visible to any HUB visitor and use that page to share a little information about your group and give them a way to contact you if they are interested in learning more.
- Make other tools accessible to group members only.
Check the discussion about setting up groups to get ideas and ask questions.