Forum

What is your project’s personality? Questions about join policy, privacy/page settings, and community tools.

1. Elia Crisucci

So you’ve taken this short quiz to reveal your project’s “personality type” and, based on your answers, we have offered some suggestions for managing your group’s join policy, page settings, and community tools (found here).

We would really like to know:
    • What project “personality type” did you get?
    • Was the “personality type” accurate?
    • Which parts of this activity were useful?
    • What questions do you have about your group’s join policy, page settings, and community tools?

Tell us by adding a post below.

Report abuse

2. Sam S Donovan

Alright - A tribe of mountain goats it is! I answered the questions based on the BIRDD project which is a mature project in some ways but it is new to QUBES and could use some love and attention to push it along. 

I like the ways that the different group types have different considerations for the various settings. This was a fun way to deal with a potentially dry topic. 

Maybe it would be helpful to have some example of groups that fit into these different categories to see how they are organized. 

goats

Report abuse

3. Carlos Christopher Goller

This was really fun! Thanks for setting it up.

• What project “personality type” did you get? A colony of beavers.
    • Was the “personality type” accurate? Absolutely. I feel like we are busy, busy trying to make things happen and have big plans and ideas... but some pieces are still in progress or missing. BUT, now that I see the wolf pack (a small group actively working behind the scenes to get stuff done), that may also be accurate.
    • Which parts of this activity were useful? It helped me realize that there will be public resources on the HITS website and also collaborative spaces that are private for people to work on their cases.
    • What questions do you have about your group’s join policy, page settings, and community tools? None that I can think of right now, but I know we will have several soon!

Carlos

Report abuse