Newsletters from the QUBES Support Community for Partner Projects give Partners a sneak peek at what is new at QUBES, share news about things happening in other Partner Projects, and tell Partners about the activities going on in the QUBES Support Community for Partner Projects. The newsletters also share announcements about relevant professional development opportunities and provide some quick tips for managing your project site on QUBESHub.
We invite you to browse through previous newsletters below. Hover your mouse over each "card" and the card will flip to reveal an outline of the newsletter content and a link to view the newsletter.
If you would like to receive our newsletter via email, please join the group or contact Elia Crisucci.
Find an introduction to our Staying in touch - communications as a key to project success series and much more. Come see what's inside.
- An introduction to our next monthly series: Staying in touch - communications as a key to project success
- What are our Partner Projects up to? A project update from BIOMAAP – Biology undergraduate Math Attitudes and Anxiety Program
- Announcing the BioQUEST/QUBES Summer Workshop 2018 - Keynote Speaker, Dr. Talithia Williams
- Quick Tip: Stay in the loop with the QUBES “News & Activities” page
Find an introduction to the new QUBES Resources System for sharing Open Education Resources and much more. Come see what's inside.
- Be the first to get to know the new QUBES Resources System for finding, adapting, and sharing teaching resources.
- Read about the exciting things happening with Data Incubator Group (DIG), HHMI BioInteractive, and National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON) Partner Projects.
- Learn about the QUBES website redesign.
- Quick Tip: Turning off comments on your project site pages
Learn about our Give Your Group a Checkup! series where we revisit some fundamental group settings and much more. Come see what's inside.
- Learn how to participate in the first part of our Give Your Group a Checkup! series.
- Read about the exciting things happening with our Partner Projects, BioMolViz and High-throughput Discovery Science & Inquiry-based Case Studies for Today’s Students (HITS).
- Get a quick tip for ensuring group members are receiving updates on your project.