QUBES will have scheduled maintenance work beginning on Wednesday, June 26, 2024, 4pm ET/1pm PT. The platform will operate normally for most of the day, except for an extended outage period lasting no more than 4 hours. All running tool sessions will expire during the maintenance window. Please plan accordingly and we do apologize for any inconvenience. close

Forum

Please Share!

1. Vedham Karpakakunjaram

Dear QB@CC Colleagues,

Firstly, thank you for being part of this awesome group and mutually enriching our experiences. The ultimate hope is - what we do here should eventually transform our students' learning experiences! So, thanks again for being part of this journey!

I can't believe that it is already time to plan for the next round of Incubators and Faculty Mentoring Network (FMN) for QB@CC project! The applications for the Fall 2021 Incubators and the FMN are live now in the QB@CC site (News Page)

I would appreciate if you all could share the following information with your colleagues within your institutions and from other networks, encouraging interested faculty to apply.

For Incubators:

When you share the information about the Incubators, you can include the attached document (Call for Incubator application) in your message and a direct link to the Fall 2021 Incubator Application link. The call will also have the link to the application.

For FMN:

If you were an Incubator participant previously and would wish to join the Fall FMN, you can apply using the Fall 2021 FMN Application link. Feel free to share this link with your networks too.

Note: Members in an Incubator create and publish a new learning module over a period of 12-14 weeks. The members are expected to meet once a week with the facilitators for about 45 minutes. Members in an FMN adopt an existing learning module, implement in their class and add additional resources to it. The FMN participants will have one or two mentors and the group meets once every two weeks over a semester.

Please contact me if you have questions or need additional information.

Have a great weekend - VK

Report abuse