18 Mar 2020
Many of us may have faculty colleagues who now find themselves unexpectedly making videos for asynchronous online content delivery to students. I assume that most of you agree with me that we don’t want professors who are already under a lot of stress to feel extra stress regarding the aesthetics and so forth of their videos. On the other hand, production values carry semantic value as well, especially for our media-saturated students. Therefore, some of our colleagues may appreciate this series of tutorials by one of our media production professors, Jacob Michael.
Engaging Students Through Video
1. Introduction: https://youtu.be/j_TyfyuXO_Y
2. Shot Composition: https://youtu.be/5o1B3vKOtlY
3. Lighting: https://youtu.be/N7HK4Z8UQGc
4. Audio: https://youtu.be/WD35IDcqntk
5. Finishing: https://youtu.be/4eSVodv9kgk
Share this as you see fit; ignore it as you see fit.
14 May 2020
very interesting and well done series. Thank you for the info.