On our 2019 agenda:
1. Who are you and what research project are you working on? 1 min per person tops!
2. Report outs about Physiology Education National Efforts such as:
- the new Physiology Majors Interest Group (P-MIG) https://www.physiologymajors.org/
- APS Institute on Teaching and Learning (APS-ITL) Workshops http://www.the-aps.org/ITL
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) https://www.hapsweb.org/
3. What I am sure will be a rousing discussion on the question: "What is unique about learning physiology that is driving or should drive the direction of our education research?"
We also have a listserv for our SIG, if you would like to join! firstname.lastname@example.org http://mailman12.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/saberphys
Jennifer Doherty (email@example.com)