Regulation of Gene Expression and Adipogenesis by PPAR-γ
1. University of Delaware 2. University of Pittsburgh 3. University of Puerto Rico-Río Piedras 4. College of Southern Nevada
Students learn about transcriptional regulation of PPAR-γ, an important controller of adipose tissue stores and energy metabolism through a drawing/coloring activity of the different components involved in controlling PPAR-γ activation.
- Regulation of gene expression and adipogenesis by PPAR- INSTRUCTOR GUIDE.pdf(PDF | 1 MB)
- Regulation of Gene Expression and Adipogenesis by PPAR-- Student Worksheet.pdf(PDF | 698 KB)
- PPAR-gamma Activation in the Fat Cell | HHMI BioInteractive
- DNA transcription (basic detail) | HHMI BioInteractive
- License terms