STEM Inclusive Teaching Practices Webinar Series: Episode One
1. University of Rhode Island 2. Bates College and QUBES 3. iDigBio, Florida Museum of Natural History, University of Florida 4. Central Michigan University
1070 total view(s), 516 download(s)
This publication belongs to the B(ui)LDS: Biological, Universal, and Inclusive Learning in Data Science Community group.
Episode One is a conversation with Bryan Dewsbury (University of Rhode Island) one of the authors of the CBE-LSE Inclusive Pedagogy guide.
- Ep1_Transcript.pdf(PDF | 195 KB)
- GMT20200408-150040_Molly-Phil_gallery_3240x21601.mp4(MP4 | 274 MB)
- STEM Inclusive Teaching Practices Webinar Series Episode One.pptx(PPTX | 7 MB)
- STEM Inclusive Teaching Practices Webinar Series: Episode One on Vimeo
- STEM Inclusive Teaching Practices Ep 1 - Zoom
- License terms