A Tough Choice in Watershed Management
Author(s): Ann E Russell
Iowa State University
1106 total view(s), 839 download(s)
In this Team-based activity, students work in teams, playing the role of natural resource managers who must decide in which region to invest limited funding for nutrient reduction in streams. Students base their decision on data analyses, other info.
- 1-Student Handout for Activity - A Tough Choice in Watershed Mgmt.docx(DOCX | 90 KB)
- 2-Student Handout Answer Key - A Tough Choice in Watershed Mgmt.docx(DOCX | 92 KB)
- 3-Schedule for Activity - A Tough Choice in Watershed Mgmt.docx(DOCX | 13 KB)
- 4-FMNTeachingNotes_Ann Russell.docx(DOCX | 18 KB)
- faculty.xls(XLS | 607 KB)
- students.xls(XLS | 210 KB)
- Supplement 1 - Map of EPA Regions and WSA Sample Sites.pdf(PDF | 95 KB)
- supplement 2.pdf(PDF | 4 MB)
- Supplement 3 - Table of Mean Nutrient Values.pdf(PDF | 27 KB)
- License terms
There are no comments on this resource.