This is an FMN participant modification of the TIEE module "Exploring the population dynamics of wintering bald eagles through long-term data" authored by Julie Beckstead, Alexandra N. Lagasse, and Scott R. Robinson in 2011.
The module and supplements were implemented at Graceland University by Jennifer Poulton.
- Course: BIOL3400 Ecology w/ Lab
- Course Level: Upper level course for junior and senior biology majors
- Instructional Setting: Lab & Lecture
- Implementation Timeframe: 2 lab periods (75 min. each), starting Week 11 of Spring 2017
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Poulton, J. L. (2017). Exploring the population dynamics of wintering bald eagles through long-term data. ESA Data Discovery FMN (2017), QUBES Educational Resources. doi:10.25334/Q47P4X
I added pre-lab and post-lab activities to the existing module, as described in the Teaching Notes section (see uploaded files).