Each module focuses on teaching a specific statistical concept. The modules range from introductory lessons in statistics and statistical computing to more advanced topics in statistics and biostatistics. We are developing plans to create a peer-review process for some of the modules submitted to statsTeachR.
The statsTeachR collaboration was founded in 2013 by faculty in the University of Massachusetts-Amherst Graduate Program in Biostatistics.
Contributors to statsTeachR
- Nicholas G Reich, co-founder & contributor
- Andrea S Foulkes, co-founder & contributor
- Harrel Blatt, founding contributor
- Eric A Cohen, founding contributor
- Gregory Matthews, founding contributor
- Foundation for Open Access Statistics (FOAS)
- Project MOSAIC