This is an FMN participant supplement for the TIEE module "Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America," authored by Kellen Calinger in 2014.
The module was implemented at Ohio Wesleyan University by Laurel J. Anderson (Laurie Anderson).
- Course: BOMI 355 - Plant Responses to Global Change
- Course Level: This is an upper level plant ecology course mostly taken by junior and senior biology majors.
- Instructional Setting: Lab & Lecture
- Implementation Timeframe: One three hour lab period
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Anderson, L. (2017). Teaching Notes for Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America. ESA Data Discovery FMN (2017), QUBES Educational Resources. doi:10.25334/Q45C7B