This is an FMN participant modification of the TIEE module "Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America," authored by Kellen Calinger in 2014.
The module was implemented at Winthrop University by Cynthia Tant.
- Course: BIOL 515 Environmental Biology
- Course Level: Advanced undergraduate (primarily juniors and seniors)
- Instructional Setting: Lab & Lecture
- Implementation Timeframe: Two hours of a 3-hour lab period
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Tant, C. (2017). Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America. ESA Data Discovery FMN (2017), QUBES Educational Resources. doi:10.25334/Q4XP6W
Due to time constraints, I abbreviated the module, only using the last two sections on Biological Indicators of Climate Change. Students had completed the Lake Ice module and seen quite a bit of global and regional temperature data, so this worked well.