This is an FMN participant modification of the TIEE module "Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America," authored by Kellen Calinger in 2014.
The module was implemented at Northwest Indian College by Dr. Rachel J. Arnold.
- Course: ENVS 430 - Aquatic Ecology
- Course Level:Senior majors in Native Environmental Science
- Instructional Setting: Lab & Lecture
- Implementation Timeframe: Time given was one lecture (75 mins) and one lab (3.5 hours).
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Arnold, R. (2017). Teaching notes for "Investigating the footprint of climate change on phenology and ecological interactions in north-central North America". ESA Data Discovery FMN (2017), /groups/datadiscovery_2017, QUBES Educational Resources. doi:10.25334/Q4WM10