Based on the sea turtle case, students will (1) work on a worksheet by analyzing existing survey data, (2) conduct a literature review of two relevant research, and (3) draft a proposal for a research project on sea turtle conservation at Palmyra.
Listed in Teaching Materials | resource by group Investigating socio-environmental issues with data
- PalmyraTurtleEX_2017-05-11.docx(DOCX | 5 MB)
- PalmyraTurtleEXS_2018-01-23.doc(DOC | 96 KB)
- NCEP: Module: Census and Survey Techniques: An Overview of Theoretical and Technical Issues
- Group Project Introduction_Sea Turtle Project.pptx(PPTX | 5 MB)
- Palmyra Turtle_Teaching Notes.pdf(PDF | 199 KB)
- Sea Turtle Project_Worksheet.docx(DOCX | 15 KB)
Investigating socio-environmental issues with data
This publication belongs to the Investigating socio-environmental issues with data group.
When watching a resource, you will be notified when a new version is released.