Find information on common questions and issues.
Check on the status of your correspondences with members of the QUBES team.
Erika Schwarz Taylor
GEA Introductory lesson on RNA-Seq
25 Jul 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Jason Williams1, Judy Brusslan2, Ray Enke3, Matthew Escobar4, Vince Buonaccorsi5
1. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory 2. California State University Long Beach 3. James Madison University 4. California State University San Marcos 5. Juniata College
This RNA-Seq lesson uses the CyVerse VICE Platform and Jupyter notebooks to examine the expression of the leptin gene in samples from a mouse experimental design evaluating diet (high-fat vs....
Genomics Education Alliance: Towards Genomics CURE templates
23 Jul 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Vince Buonaccorsi1, Arthur Hunt2, Emily Wiley3, Sandesh Subramanya4, Wilson Leung5, Sally Elgin6
1. Juniata College 2. University of Kentucky Lexington 3. Claremont McKenna College 4. Austin Community College 5. Washington University in St. Louis 6. Washington University - St. Louis
Here we present major findings of a national survey of faculty teaching genomics CUREs conducted by the GEA, and our work on presenting relevant resources on the QUBES web portal.
Margaret S Saha
Melissa C Srougi
Plasmodium Problem Space
07 Jan 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Sam S Donovan
University of Pittsburgh
This problem space brings together diverse resources with the goal of helping biology teachers and learners engage in research investigations.
05 Jun 2017 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Bill Morgan1, Matthew Reeder2
1. The College of Wooster 2. Ohio State University
In this computer lab module, students learn how to process an RNA-seq data set to identify differentially expressed genes (DEGs). The samples for this data set were collected from yeast cells...
RNA-Seq Analysis GCAT-SEEK Workshop Manual
12 Sep 2018 |
Posted by Wilson Leung
RNAseq data analysis using Galaxy
03 Jul 2017 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Matthew Escobar
California State University - San Marcos
This is a bioinformatics exercise intended for use in a computer lab setting with life science majors.
01 Aug 2017 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
13 Nov 2017 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Matthew Escobar1, Sam S Donovan2, Irina Makarevitch3, Bill Morgan4, Sabrina Robertson5
1. California State University San Marcos 2. University of Pittsburgh 3. Hamline University 4. The College of Wooster 5. North Carolina State University
Teaching RNAseq at Undergraduate Institutions: A tutorial and R package from the Genome Consortium for Active Teaching
04 Jan 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Mark Phillip Peterson1, Jacob T Malloy2, Vincent P Buonaccorsi2, James H Marden3
1. Viterbo University 2. Juniata College 3. Pennsylvania State University
This lesson plan was created to teach RNAseq analysis as a part of GCAT-SEEK network. It is provided here, both in finished form and with the modifiable source code, to allow flexible adaptation to...