Forum

Welcome to CCBIOME

1. Daniel W Ward

Hello Everyone!

Welcome and thank you for visiting CCBIOME: Community College – Biology Master Educators. I hope that CCBIOME will be a place where you can connect with other two-year biology faculty to share ideas, get helpful tips and strategies, and promote student success in a collaborative community.  Therefore, I would like to ask you to take a moment to introduce yourself in the group forum. 

When you introduce yourself, it would be helpful if you include:

• A bit about your background and experience
    • A brief statement about any projects you are associated with

To post your introduction, go to the “Introductions” category of the group forum, and click on the green “New Discussion” button on the right side of the page.  Please include your Name and/or Institution/Project Name in the “Title” field to allow others to easily find your introduction.

It would be very helpful if you could post your introduction within the next week.

You’ll notice that we’ve featured your project (if you have one) on the Participating Partners page of this group.  Please take a moment to review the content on your project’s “card” and email me if you’d like to see any changes (dan.ward@bioquest.org).

Thank You,

Dan

Report abuse

2. Jennifer Glee Buntz

I teach at Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque.  I would like to develop a hands on experimental activity for the intro for non-majors.  The syllabus for this class already includes a written research project and oral presentation.  I would like to develop this experimental activity that follows scientific method, to bring that to life.

Jennifer Buntz

Report abuse