Why should I join?
The majority of the materials available here do not require you to be a group member to access them. However, joining the HHMI BioInteractive Project group has many perks!
Joining this group:
- Links you to other faculty who are interested in teaching with data
- Sends you updates on new HHMI BioInteractive modules and related activities
- Allows you to post questions to discussion forums and get feedback from the community
How do I join?
I already have a QUBESHub account
- Click the "Join Group" button in the upper right corner.
- If you are not signed in to QUBESHub you will need to log in
- If you can't remember your password, ask for it to be sent to you.
- You are now a member of the group!
I don't have a QUBESHub account yet
Having a QUBESHub account gives you access to a wide range of resources and opportunities to collaborate.
Creating a QUBESHub account is simple and quick. You will be asked for the following information:
- choose a username and password
- your real name and a valid email account
You will need to confirm your identity by following a link that is sent to the email address your entered.