Introductory Video and worksheets on Module 1 and 2 on "Sequence Similarity: An inquiry based and under the hood..."
Author(s): Alice Tarun
St. Lawrence University
268 total view(s), 86 download(s)
The video walks the students to complete Module 1 and 2 on Sequence Similarly and Alignment adapted from Tapprich (2019) and Hudson Alpha that teaches these modules within the context of the SARS-COVID 2 virus.
- ATarun Bioinformatics Teaching Notes.docx(DOCX | 25 KB)
- Bioinformatics exer 12.pptx(PPTX | 10 MB)
- BIOL 102_Exercise 1_Background and Activity.docx(DOCX | 1 MB)
- BIOL 102_Exercise 1_Worksheet.docx(DOCX | 21 KB)
- BIOL 102_Exercise 2_Background and Activity.docx(DOCX | 555 KB)
- BIOL 102_Exercise 2_Worksheet.docx(DOCX | 39 KB)
- Video for Sequence Alignment lab.mp4(MP4 | 43 MB)
- Sequence Similarity: An inquiry based and "under the hood" approach for incorporating molecular sequence alignment in introductory undergraduate biology courses | CourseSource
- COVID teaching resources; HG Helix - Human Genomics & Health Learning Index
- Sequence Similarity Resource Adaptation: Exploring Ebola Virus (v1.0)
- License terms