Why Should I Join:
The majority of the materials available here do not require you to be a group member to access them. However, joining the NEON QUBESHub group has many perks!
When you join this group:
- Links you to other faculty who are interested in teaching with data
- Sends you updates on new NEON and other related activities
- Allows you to post questions to discussion-based forums and get feedback from the community
How Do I Join?
I already have a QUBESHub account...
- Click the "Join Group" button in the upper right corner.
- If you are not signed into QUBESHub you will need to log in
- If you do not remember your password, ask for it to be sent to you
- You are now a member of the group!
I don't have a QUBESHub account yet...
Having a QUBESHub account gives you access to a wide range of resources and opportunities to collaborative.
Creating a QUBESHub account is simple and quick. You will be asked for the following information:
- Choose a username and password
- Your real name and a valid email account
You will need to confirm your identify by following a link is sent to the email address you entered.
If you don't see the Join Group text in the upper right corner of your screen you need to log in or create an account. Either way, choose Login in the upper right corner. Then Sign in or Create an account on the next screen:
There are no comments on this entry.