- Log on to the submission website coursesource.msubmit.net.
- Under “Reviewer Tasks”, click on the manuscript to be reviewed (next to red arrow).
- Click on the “Tasks” tab.
- Under “Manuscript Workflow Tasks”, click on “Review Article” (next to red arrow).
- Read the instructions under the “Reviewer Instructions” tab. There is a downloadable rubric for each article type in the Reviewing the Manuscript section (or at the top right of this page). Feel free to download the word document for the particular article type you are reviewing, work offline and then cut/paste your review into the online form.
- Click on the Review Manuscript button at the bottom of the screen (this will take you to the “Review Form” tab).
- Enter in your recommendation and comments (if applicable) for each field.
- Please note that the only remarks that the authors will see are the ones entered in the “comments to be shared with the author(s) of the reviewed manuscript” field.
- Feel free to attach any files pertinent to your review at the bottom of the screen.
- At this point, you can submit your review to the Editor.
* Please note that you can save your review as a draft at any point by scrolling to the bottom of the “Review Form” page and clicking the “Save As Draft” button.
Become a Reviewer for CourseSource!
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer for CourseSource, please go to the following website and sign up for an account. During that process, there will be an option to volunteer as a reviewer along with choosing which areas you would like to review in.http://coursesource.msubmit.net/
Thank you! Please let us know if you have any problems.