Welcome to the QUBES Support Community for Partner Projects!
This is a place where new and existing QUBES Partner Projects can learn how to take full advantage of the QUBESHub infrastructure to achieve their goals. This group is moderated by QUBES Staff who will respond to your questions.
Participate in our featured activity!
Our next monthly series: Staying in touch - communications as a key to project success
Communication is critical component of a successful education project (just ask Charles Henderson and colleagues), but it is no easy task. Fortunately, QUBES has a variety of built-in tools and mechanisms that help you stay connected and use communication to build community around your project. Therefore, over the next month, our conversations in the QUBES Support Community for Partner Projects will focus on communications as a key to project success.
How can you participate in this series?
- Learn more about this series.
- Read QUBES Staff Picks: Our favorite ways to use QUBES to communicate, where members of the QUBES Leadership team share a variety of ways to use the QUBES infrastructure to communicate along with some tips and tricks for using communications for building your community.
- Tell us how you use QUBES for effective communication in your project and ask questions in the forum.
Visit our QUBES Partners Page!
QUBES Partners are featured on the QUBES Partner Page. Check it out!
View our May Newsletter!
- An introduction to our next monthly series: Staying in touch - communications as a key to project success
- What are our Partner Projects up to? A project update from BIOMAAP – Biology undergraduate Math Attitudes and Anxiety Program
- Announcing the BioQUEST/QUBES Summer Workshop 2018 - Keynote Speaker, Dr. Talithia Williams
- Quick Tip: Stay in the loop with the QUBES “News & Activities” page
Join the group!
Why should I join?
To receive helpful announcements, posts, and resources designed to support your Partner Project
To ask questions and participate in forum discussions about Partner Projects
How do I join?
Log into your QUBESHub account. If you don’t already have one, get one here.
Click the “Join Group” button located in the upper right side of the page.
Contact the QUBES liaison below with questions: