Meet the QUBES Postdocs
- Published on Tuesday, 20 September 2016 06:05
As part of its mission to improve quantitative undergraduate biology teaching, QUBES provides a unique postdoctoral opportunity at the interface of quantitative biology, discipline based education research, and undergraduate teaching. Postdocs are based at one of the QUBES PI institutions, but work with the entire team of QUBES faculty and postdocs on a diverse array of projects.
As part of their work, QUBES postdocs:
- Contribute to development, logistical planning, and implementation of faculty mentoring networks (FMNs )
- Coordinate with QUBES partner organizations
- Develop and implement in-person workshops centered on teaching materials, as complements to online faculty mentoring networks
- Assess outcomes of faculty mentoring networks
- Mentor undergraduate students on the QUBES project
- Teach undergraduate biology courses at their local institution
QUBES is not currently accepting applications for Postdoctoral Fellows. New postdoctoral opportunities will be posted on this page when they open up, or please contact us at email@example.com for more information.