This modified version incorporates the use of RStudio Cloud for easier remote instruction, and culminates in an exploratory project comparing the influence of patch metrics on vegetation health for two sites in the National Ecological Observatory...
Listed in Teaching Materials | resource by group Project EDDIE Faculty Mentoring Network Spring 2021
Adapted from: Remote Sensing of Plants and Topography in R (Project EDDIE) v 1.0
- BIOL_533_LandscapeEcology_Project.docx(DOCX | 317 KB)
- BIOL_533_LandscapeEcology_Project.pdf(PDF | 381 KB)
- BIOL_533_LandscapeEcology_Project_Rubric.docx(DOCX | 30 KB)
- BIOL_533_LandscapeEcology_Project_Rubric.pdf(PDF | 140 KB)
- Implementation Plan 2021sp_Ferguson.pdf(PDF | 303 KB)
- Lab5_RemoteSensingPlantsinR_v2.docx(DOCX | 198 KB)
- Remote Sensing of Plants and Topography in R
Project EDDIE Faculty Mentoring Network Spring 2021
This publication belongs to the Project EDDIE Faculty Mentoring Network Spring 2021 group.
When watching a resource, you will be notified when a new version is released.