HHMI BioInteractive materials
Participants selected for this HHMI BioInteractive and QUBES Faculty Mentoring Network will work together to complete the following:
- Use the Spreadsheet Data Analysis Tutorials and/or Math and Statistics Guide in your introductory biology course.
- Use a Scientists at Work short video and/or Data Point as an engagement piece in your introductory biology course
- Create a draft supplementary activity focused on student quantitative skills that complements the engagement piece used in #2. Options include:
- A data activity that uses freely available related raw data. Examples:
- Locate and annotate a related open access primary literature article. Examples of already-annotated papers produced in partnership with Science in the Classroom:
- Create a short case study. Examples of Case Studies using HHMI include:
Click here to see examples of resources created by our 2016 FMN
For more information on the FMN model of professional development, click here.
Questions about the 2017 FMN: Please Contact Melissa Csikari email@example.com