NEON Soils Macrosystems Faculty Cohort
Apply by December 15. Applicants must be able to attend all of the online meetings, including a kick-off meeting in mid-January / early February (date to be confirmed) and small group meetings every other month with asynchronous meetings as well, at a time convenient for participating faculty. All faculty are welcome.
The application collects basic contact and institutional information and includes answers to the following questions:
- How do you envision the instrumentation and modules be adapted into your courses? (250 words)
- Describe your experiences using data in your teaching. Include challenges you have faced and strategies you have used to engage your students in working with data. (250 words)
Once accepted into the Network, participants should commit to the following:
- Participate in the full FMN (January - May 2023)
- Develop and pilot the curriculum modules in their course(s)
- Share materials on the QUBES Hub
- Share teacher notes and applicable classroom materials.
It is important that all participants are able to commit to the full experience. The greatest benefits of these experiences are generated in the interactions with colleagues. Your contributions will be critical to the success of this program.
Copyright 2022 QUBES Powered by HUBzero, a Purdue project