Supersized Life: Comparing Across Scales
Author(s): Natasha Vitek1, Christopher Baker2
1. Stony Brook University 2. Exceptional Student Education Department, Alachua County Public Schools
759 total view(s), 480 download(s)
How wide is the size range of living beings, from "big" to "too small to see"? Students will collect and compare measurements from 3D specimens within the metric system by multiplying or dividing numbers by powers of ten to solve word problems.
- info-sheet.pdf(PDF | 372 KB)
- object-size-reference.docx(DOCX | 21 KB)
- pretest.docx(DOCX | 13 KB)
- question-bank-short.docx(DOCX | 20 KB)
- question-stems.docx(DOCX | 12 KB)
- Supersized Life Lesson plan 18-09-12.pdf(PDF | 952 KB)
- License terms
There are no comments on this resource.