Built-in Flexibility: Lessons learned to engage your community virtually
1. BioQUEST 2. University of Pittsburgh
Materials and resources for "Built-in Flexibility," an episode of the webinar series, "Adapting to COVID-19: Resources for Natural History Collections in a New Virtual World."
- Menti Word Cloud(PNG | 2 MB)
- Built-in Flexibility-for Sharing.pptx(PPTX | 6 MB)
- Technical Facilitation (Generic) - Google Docs
- Social Facilitation (Generic) - Google Docs
- Tech Check Guide (Generic) - Google Docs
- Guidelines for Workshop Presenters - Google Docs
- Built-in Flexibility for Sharing - Google Slides
- Webinar Recording
- How could you plan for more variability to increase engagement?
- BioQUEST / QUBES Summer Workshop - Code of Conduct (v2.0)
- License terms