Webinar: How BioQUEST and QUBES Can Support Your Project
Author(s): Sam S Donovan
University of Pittsburgh
486 total view(s), 206 download(s)
In this webinar, BioQUEST staff will give a brief overview of how BioQUEST and the QUBES platform can help advance your project’s goals. This will include an introduction to how the QUBES platform can support shared group spaces, how BioQUEST supports projects, as well as diverse examples of groups that are using the QUBES platform, including Research Coordination Networks, IUSE projects, interest groups, and professional societies.
The Webinar slides are included in this publication.
You can jump directly to sections of the video using the links in the outline below.
- Introduction (0:00)
- A brief overview of how the QUBES platform is organized. (1:15)
- Examples of what you can do with a group. (7:05)
- Managing groups (a quick peek behind the curtain) (12:10)
- What to expect from the Hosting a Project with BioQUEST / QUBES FMN (16:52)
- Additional opportunities to learn about hosting a project. (20:32)
Other links mentioned in the webinar.
- Hosting a Project with BioQUEST / QUBES FMN
- Google Form to reach out to us
- Grant Support
- Partner Support Group
- Office Hours and Webinars
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Donovan, S. S. (2021). Webinar: How BioQUEST and QUBES Can Support Your Project. BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium, QUBES Educational Resources. doi:10.25334/GAPY-0M65
There are no comments on this resource.