Biogeography of plant-associated fungi: who lives where and why?
Author(s): Naupaka Bruce Zimmerman1, Peter Vitousek2
1. University of San Francisco 2. Stanford University
This dataset of fungal communities associated with the leaves an endemic Hawaiian tree provides students opportunities to explore relationships between environmental variables and microbial community composition.
- Presentation.html(HTML | 511 KB)
- Presentation.Rmd(RMD | 837 B )
- TIEE_microbial_communities.Rproj(RPROJ | 228 B )
- 2011-02-06_OTU_counts_and_metadata_QC_NBZ.csv(CSV | 1 MB)
- 2011-02-06_OTU_counts_per_tree_QC_NBZ.csv(CSV | 1 MB)
- 2011-02-06_site_metadata_QC_NBZ.csv(CSV | 609 B )
- 2011-02-06_tree_metadata_QC_NBZ.csv(CSV | 7 KB)
- README_metadata.txt(TXT | 3 KB)
- License terms