These are the selected modules for this Faculty Mentoring Network (FMN). During the Spring 2019 semester, participants will adapt and implement portions from two of the following into their classrooms. These case studies cover a range of topics, so please select the activities that will fit best into your course curriculum.
- Exaggerated Traits and Breeding Success in Widowbirds: A Case of Sexual Selection and Evolution
- The Evolution of Human Skin Color
- How Many More Thymes? A Case of Phytochemical Defense
- The Mystery of the Missing Martens
- The Polar Bear of the Salt Marsh?
- Search for the Missing Sea Otters: An Ecological Detective Story
- Selection and the Blond Beach Mouse