Attend the 5th Life Discovery - Doing Science Education Conference
5th Life Discovery - Doing Science Education Conference
Microbiomes to Ecosystems: Evolution and Biodiversity across Scale, Space, and Time
March 21-23, 2019
Early Bird Registration ends February 15.
Education Share Fair – CALL FOR PROPOSALS open
TRAVEL AWARDS AVAILABLE. Apply by Jan. 31!
Our knowledge about the Earth’s biodiversity across space, time, and scale is expanding rapidly. How do we teach students about biodiversity at different scales and contexts with new data, tools, and resources coming online? Receive fresh ideas at the 5th Life Discovery – Doing Science Education conference with its unique format:
- Three keynote speakers: Lisa White, UC Berkeley; Rob Guralnick, University of Florida; and Jennifer Doherty, University of Washington
- Two facilitated Networking Sessions
- Education Share Fair – CALL FOR PROPOSALS open
- More than 30 presentations and workshops
- Three fieldtrips to explore Gainesville’s unique habitats and natural history
- Limited travel awards available to broaden participation at the conference! Apply by Jan. 31!