Modification of "Exploring the population dynamics of wintering bald eagles through long-term data" module
Author(s): Kaitlin Stack Whitney
Rochester Institute of Technology
1172 total view(s), 762 download(s)
This module is a modification of the Beckstead et al. module in TIEE Volume 7. It includes a meta-cognition based model and self reflection, no statistics, and is organized to be done in 1-2 lab/in-class periods (no advance reading, no homework).
- eagle data.xlsx(XLSX | 133 KB)
- eagle slides.pptx(PPTX | 671 KB)
- EnvWorkshop_Spring2019_eagles.docx(DOCX | 17 KB)
- model and self evaluation - eagles.docx(DOCX | 14 KB)
- Teaching Notes - Bald Eagles.docx(DOCX | 15 KB)
- Exploring the population dynamics of wintering bald eagles through long-term data
- License terms
There are no comments on this resource.