- Published on Thursday, 13 August 2015 06:47
The 'ODD' (Overview, Design concepts, and Details) protocol was published in 2006 to standardize the published descriptions of individual-based and agent-based models (ABMs). The primary objectives of ODD are to make model descriptions more understandable and complete, thereby making ABMs less subject to criticism for being irreproducible.
- We introduce TRACE, a framework for documenting model testing and analysis.
- TRACE is based on the recently proposed framework of model “evaludation”.
- We provide a template for TRACE and three example TRACE documents.
- TRACE is designed to make models fit for supporting environmental decision making.