Information & Application
- Learn how to design and implement case studies in their classrooms,
- Promote student literacy skills,
- Explore Universal Design for Learning practices for the biology classroom,
- Strengthen your biology content knowledge,
- Learn from students and biologists who are Deaf about their educational pathways,
- Learn from industry representatives about the opportunities for students in life science technical careers, and
- Join a community of peers from around the country interested in life science education for students who are deaf/hh.
Who Should Attend?
Life science teachers at high school and two year colleges who teach students who are deaf/hh, and interpreters who specialize in life science education are welcome to attend.
Both ASL and English will be primary languages at this conference, interpreting services will be provided.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/ate_conference
This conference is supported by the National Science Foundation's Advanced Technological Education Program (ATE) under award numbers 1834905 and 1834913.