Find information on common questions and issues.
Check on the status of your correspondences with members of the QUBES team.
A Curious Display
28 Oct 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Margaret Waterman1, Brandon Call, Sandi Connelly2, Kristin Jenkins3, Sam Catherine Johnston4, Vedham Karpakakunjaram5, Viet Le6, Hayley Orndorf7, Melissa Skyer8, Barbara Spiecker9
1. Southeast Missouri State University 2. Rochester Institute Of Technology 3. BioQUEST 4. CAST Inc. 5. Montgomery College 6. Rochester Institute of Technology 7. University of Pittsburgh 8. National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology 9. Oregon State University
Case study on genetically modified organisms
Answer Checking - Modified for Practice Applying UDL
04 May 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Andrew Osborne Hasley1, Hayley Orndorf2
1. North Carolina State University Biotechnology Program 2. QUBES; BioQUEST; University of Pittsburgh
This shortened BIOMAAP activity on answer checking strategies was used as an example activity to practice applying Universal Design for Learning
Dawn A. Tamarkin
Making Universal Design for Learning Accessible to Faculty
29 Jul 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
1. North Carolina State University Biotechnology Program 2. University of Pittsburgh
Presentation on Universal Design for Learning at the 2019 BioQUEST & QUBES Summer Workshop
Reflections on the QUBES/BioQUEST Summer Workshop - a future faculty perspective (final post in the series).
21 Nov 2018 |
Posted by Elia Crisucci
Four highly motivated future faculty volunteers attended the 2018 QUBES/BioQUEST Summer workshop. Over the past few months, they have been sharing their experience with the QUBES Community in...
UDL of the Day: Introducing Faculty to Universal Design for Learning through Case Activities
09 Oct 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
1. University of Wisconsin - Madison 2. University of Pittsburgh
Presentation by BioQUEST on providing Universal Design for Learning professional development, given at the Octboer 2019 UDL-HE Digicon
Universal Design for Learning - Faculty Mentoring Network Introduction
04 Mar 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
1. University of Wisconsin - Madison 2. QUBES; BioQUEST; University of Pittsburgh
Overview of Universal Design for Learning, presented to a faculty mentoring network during a virtual meeting
Universal Design for Learning and Accessibility of the Day
27 Jun 2018 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
Short, daily case activity on Universal Design for Learning and Accessibility at the 2018 QUBES/BioQUEST Summer Workshop
05 Feb 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):