This is a list of the requirements of this Faculty Mentoring Network (FMN). You must complete each of these items in order to receive a BLUE Scholar designation. Detailed instructions for sharing final products will be distributed in mid-February but an overview of the expectations has been shared below.
- Be an active participant for the entirety of the network
- Implement materials during the Fall 2019 semester
- Share your final products to the QUBES Hub
To accomplish this goal, you must:
- Attend all of your working group meetings
- Post responses to assignment prompts in the forum
- Report out implementation outcomes in the forum
- Be a participant facilitator for a working group meeting
Your biodiversity data module should be implemented in your Fall 2019 course(s). You may implement a module you develop, a modified BLUE module, or an entire BLUE module as written. The selected modules for this semester may be found here. Some evaluation of student outcomes and a reflection on the module and your experience implementing the module are required. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask one of your group leaders.
We ask that you share your teaching materials (teacher notes, curriculum materials, assessments, etc.) on the QUBES Hub site. More detailed instructions on this process will be posted when the application process is opened.
We understand that scheduling meetings for a group of very busy faculty participants is difficult. If you have an unexpected conflict and are unable to attend a meeting, please let your group leaders know in advance.