This is a list of the requirements of this Faculty Mentoring Network (FMN). Detailed instructions for sharing final products will be distributed in mid-September but an overview of the expectations has been shared below.
- Be an active participant for the entirety of the network
- Implement materials into at least two class periods during the Fall 2019 semester
- Share your final products to the QUBES Hub
To accomplish this goal, you must:
- Attend all of your working group meetings
- Post responses to assignment prompts in the forum
- Post a reflection of your implementation in the forum
- Post any adapted EDDIE materials and other relevant materials in the forum
- Be a participant facilitator for a working group meeting
Your modifications should be implemented in at least two lab periods (or time equivalent, e.g., four lecture periods) of your Fall 2019 course(s). You may choose to implement more than one module by either adapting a second module or utilizing the adaption by a fellow FMN participant. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask one of your group leaders.
We ask that you share your teaching materials (teacher notes, curriculum materials, assessments, etc.) on the QUBES Hub site. We also ask that you share your instructor story with the community. More detailed instructions on this process will be posted in mid-September.
We understand that scheduling meetings for a group of very busy faculty participants is difficult. If you have an unexpected conflict and are unable to attend a meeting, please let your group leaders know in advance.