Faculty Mentoring Networks (FMNs) are sustained, immersive, community-based professional development opportunities for faculty. They support piloting, adaptation, and implementation of materials and/or instructional approaches in their classrooms. Learn more about FMNs.
Interested in upcoming FMN opportunities? Sign up for the BioQUEST Newsletter
Piloting the Box of Lessons
Molecular CaseNet members from a variety of institutions, collaborated to develop these lessons. Pilot these lessons in your class to explore public bioinformatics resources, visualize biological macromolecules, and learn about their sequence-structure-function relationships.
Brought to you by
- Pilot test the Box of Lessons Learning (BOL) materials and activities in the classroom. Gather input from your students and provide your own feedback on the usefulness of these materials.
- Discuss concept inventories to help identify questions for pre- and post-tests that will be used in future to test the impact of the BOL in faculty and students.
- (Optional) contribute similar learning materials and activities to the BOL collection.
- Shuchi Dutta, Rutgers University
- Alexandra Pettit, Carleton University