BioGraphI FMN Spring 2023
- Develop, implement, and share modules for teaching graph interpretation and fostering diversity in undergraduate biology classrooms by highlighting scientific contributions from biologists who are members of historically excluded groups (HEGs).
- Publish your new BioGraphI module and leave the FMN with more ready-to-use BioGraphI modules covering a variety of biology concepts and featuring diverse scientists.
- Suann Yang, State University of New York College at Geneseo
- Rachel Pigg, University of Louisville
- Robert Furrow, University of California, Davis
- Elizabeth Hamman, St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Dmitry Kondrashov, University of Chicago