Find information on common questions and issues.
Check on the status of your correspondences with members of the QUBES team.
Built-in Flexibility: Lessons learned to engage your community virtually
10 Dec 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Andrew Osborne Hasley1, Hayley Orndorf2, Deborah Rook3
1. BioQUEST 2. University of Pittsburgh 3. QUBES, BioQUEST
Materials and resources for "Built-in Flexibility," an episode of the webinar series, "Adapting to COVID-19: Resources for Natural History Collections in a New Virtual World."
07 Dec 2020 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
Merrie Renee Richardson
Paula Tarnapol Whitacre
DeafTEC Training Workshop
15 Oct 2019 |
Posted by Kristin Jenkins
BioQUEST Summer Workshop
UDL of the Day: Introducing Faculty to Universal Design for Learning through Case Activities
09 Oct 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Andrew Osborne Hasley1, Hayley Orndorf2
1. University of Wisconsin - Madison 2. University of Pittsburgh
Presentation by BioQUEST on providing Universal Design for Learning professional development, given at the Octboer 2019 UDL-HE Digicon
Successful Strategies for Promoting Change in Undergraduate Biology Departments
06 Aug 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By C. Gary Reiness1, Gita Bangera2, Claire Bronson3, Steve Byers4, Bill Davis5, Alyce DeMarais6, Ginger Fitzhugh7, Christine Goedhart8, Nalani Linder9, Carrie Liston7, Jenny McFarland10, Erika Offerdahl5, Joann Otto11, Carol Pollock8, Pamela Pape-Lindstrom12, Stas Stavrianeas13
1. Lewis & Clark College 2. Bellevue College 3. Viz-Spark 4. Helping Human Systems 5. Washington State University 6. University of Puget Sound 7. Education Development Center 8. University of British Columbia 9. NP Linder Consulting 10. Edmonds Community College 11. Western Washington University 12. Harford Community College 13. Willamette University
Poster on PULSE workshops presented at the 2019 BioQUEST & QUBES Summer Workshop
Faculty Mentoring Networks for Botany Faculty Professional Development
23 Jul 2019 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By J. Phil Gibson
University of Oklahoma
Poster presented at the 2019 Botanical Society of America conference.
Teach Data Science Blog
31 May 2019 |
Posted by Sam S Donovan
Encourage a Rising Early-Career Scientist to apply to the ASM Young Ambassador Program
13 Nov 2018 |
Posted by Elia Crisucci
As a leader in your field, The American Society for Microbiology (ASM) is looking to you for recommendation for early-career scientists to join the US Young Ambassador program. Since you work...
Global Sustainability Scholars
13 Nov 2018 |
Posted by Alycia Crall
08 Nov 2018 |
Posted by Alycia Crall
Faculty professional development in quantitative biology promotes scholarly teaching
09 May 2018 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Gabriela Hamerlinck1, Kevin Kidder, Sondra Marie LoRe2, Pam Bishop3, Kristin Jenkins4, Sam S Donovan5
1. QUBES, BioQUEST 2. National Institute for STEM Evaluation & Research (NISER) 3. National Institute for STEM Evaluation and Research 4. BioQUEST 5. University of Pittsburgh
Poster presented at NABT 2017 in St. Louis, Missouri
QUBES: a community focused on supporting teaching and learning in quantitative biology
02 Jan 2018 | Teaching Materials | Contributor(s):
By Sam S Donovan1, Carrie Diaz Eaton2, Tom Gower3, Kristin Jenkins4, Drew LaMar5, DorothyBelle Poli6, Bob Sheehy7, Jeremy M Wojdak7
1. University of Pittsburgh 2. Unity College 3. North Carolina State University 4. BioQUEST 5. College of William and Mary 6. Roanoke College 7. Radford University
This letter provides an overview of the Quantitative Undergraduate Biology Education and Synthesis (QUBES) Project funded through the National Science Foundation.
New QUBES Research
30 May 2017 |
Posted by Gabriela Hamerlinck
The Quantitative Undergraduate Biology Education and Synthesis (QUBES) project is beginning a research project that may be of interest to you regarding how participation in a unique long-term...
Sondra Marie LoRe
Mark W Meszaros